- Motorcycles can fit in traditional storage spaces measuring 10 feet deep or more with a full size garage-style door. Please measure your motorcycle to ensure it fits into the space you choose!
- When choosing an Indoor Storage Space, be sure to select one with outdoor access. You'll need to be able to drive your motorcycle inside!
- Uncle Bob’s outdoor parking parking spaces can also accommodate motorcycles. Our outdoor parking spaces typically start at 20 feet.
5' x 10' Indoor
Indoor storage space for storing short motorcycles. Please be sure the 5'x10' space you select has outdoor access so you can drive your motorcycle inside.
15' (or larger) Parking Space
All of Uncle Bob's outdoor parking spaces can accommodate motorcyle parking.
Before choosing your space...
Please be sure to measure your vehicle before selecting! Also, the vehicle you intend to store must meet the following requirements:
- Vehicle must be in running condition or on a trailer.
- You must show registration and/or title.
- Please be aware, in some states, vehicle storage is taxed at a different rate. The tax charges will be shown in the storage cost estimates.