- Compact and small cars can fit in traditional storage spaces measuring 15 feet deep or more with a full size garage-style door. We always recommend you measure your vehicle to ensure it fits into the space you choose! For SUVs and pickups, you’ll also need to measure the height.
- Full size automobiles will require a minimum depth of 20 feet (for example, a 10x20, 10x25, or 10x30 size space). To ensure you rent a space large enough, always measure your vehicle first, taking into consideration any additional length or width added by mirrors or hood ornaments!
- When searching our storage spaces, be sure to note the width of the door. If your vehicle is wider than the door, it's not getting in the space!
- Uncle Bob’s offers a variety of outdoor parking options that can accommodate all types and sizes of vehicles. Our outdoor parking spaces typically start at 20 feet; at some locations, we offer larger spaces to accommodate boats on trailers and recreational vehicles. In all cases, your vehicle must fit into the designated area.
- Some locations also offer covered outdoor parking to help protect your vehicle from the effects of the sun. These also come in various lengths to accommodate different size vehicles.
10' x 15' Indoor
Indoor storage space suitable for compact vehicles. Please measure your vehicle to be sure it us under 15' in length.
15' Outdoor Parking
Outdoor parking space that is 15' in length. Suitable for most compact vehicles and some full size vehicles (please measure).
10' x 20' Indoor
Indoor storage space which can fit most full size passenger vehicles. Please measure your vehicle to be sure it is under 20' in length.
20' Outdoor Parking
Outdoor parking space that is 20' in length. Suitable for all passenger vehicles and short trailers.
Before choosing your space...
Please be sure to measure your vehicle before selecting! Also, the vehicle you intend to store must meet the following requirements:
- Vehicle must be in running condition or on a trailer.
- You must show registration and/or title.
- Please be aware, in some states, vehicle storage is taxed at a different rate. The tax charges will be shown in the storage cost estimates.