Storage Unit Rates and Pricing
The prices you'll see are the cost per month for renting the space. We'll also show you the move-in cost for each of our storage units:
- Cost for renting the remaining days of this month
- Amount you'll need to pay for next month's rent, due on the first of the month
- Amount due for each month ongoing
- All discounts you'll receive with our move-in special
- Any fees due at move-in or monthly
Keep in mind, our rates fluctuate with occupancy. The price you see now might change in a few hours!
If you're comparison shopping, you're going to find our prices very competitive. To be sure you're comparing apples-to-apples, be sure to ask these important questions:
- What is the exact size of the space?
- What is the storage environment (climate controlled, humidity controlled, traditional dry storage)?
- How wide is the door (keep this in mind for wide items you might store)?
- How high is the ceiling?
- Is the space on ground level or an upper floor?
- Is the space outside or inside accessible?
- Is this an “introductory rate”?
- How much will you save with the move-in special?
Why are there two prices?
Uncle Bob's offers a discount for advance reservations. If you reserve online or by calling our Customer Care Center in advance of your moving day, you'll save 5% or more on the monthly rate.
You can find the monthly rate for our storage units right here on our website.